Sant’Alessio Siculo is a town at 15m a.s.l. located along a coastal strip running between Capo Sant’Alessio and the Fiumara D’Agrò, at the feet of the Peloritani Mountains, in the Messina Province.

Totalling some 1,400 inhabitants, it became an autonomous city in 1948, when it parted from the neighboring Forza d’Agrò.

The visitors may enjoy pleasant excursions to the lovely neighboring villages of Forza d’Agrò, just mentioned, Savoca and Casalvecchio Siculo.